Pages

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Hello!

Can I be honest? I'm totally freaking out right now. It's not because this is the first post of my new (and first ever) blog, but because I've run out of of these amazing brownie batter chocolate fudge cupcakes with outrageously rich chocolate frosting by Kevin and Amanda. I'd show you a picture of my cupcakes, but they were so good that I ate them all in a delirious state of chocolate euphoria before I realized I hadn't taken a picture. Try them and you'll understand what I mean. Don't be afraid of the 5 sticks of butter in the frosting. Just pretend you're Paula Deen. I followed the recipe exactly as it is on Kevin and Amanda's website, with the exception of these few changes:
  • Use salted butter for the brownie batter.
  • Make the brownie balls round (like cakepops). Before putting them into the cupcake batter, flatten them out a bit using the back of your hand.
  • Use 3 sticks of salted butter, 2 sticks of unsalted butter for the frosting.
Now drop whatever you're doing and go make these cupcakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment